Monday, October 11, 2010

Theft of a Hat!


So today I went to visit  あゆ姫「AYUHIME」and I noticed she had a
diner theme goin on! It was so cute, and she even fed me some snacks. But the whole time
I was just really admiring her bakers hat!

I was so jealous, and I loved the hat SO MUCH I stole it!
I ran away to the door, and she was angry. VERY angry.


I hid in the corner with it tucked under my sleeve, and she snuck up on me!
I was caught, and I would never get away with that adorable hat! :(

So.. I gave the hat back. This I was not happy about, but I had to. I couldn't
keep her hat. I may look happy under that fake smile..

I just couldn't hide my sadness, and not to mention jealousy! She was pleased to have her hat back, but I certainly was not!

Oh well!

Love,
Peachie.

No comments:

Post a Comment