Saturday, September 25, 2010

New&Improved Blog!

 Hey, It's peachie here, thats me down there v v v OKAYYY, so. Me and Ellie's last blog, The Peachie Pie, was being very glitchy, which made us make a new one! :( If you're new, ^^^ That's Ellie, My partner in crime- err, my friend! And a really good friend, I've known her almost my all pico life!
And this is me- I change my look alot, you can remember me from my name, or my cop outfit. I usually wear it. About our blog, hmm... We will be telling you how to buy the best outfits- for cheap! And rooms, people, etc. A new feature will be, Pico of the week. I meet new picos everyday, some good, some .. bad. Pico of the weekwill be the unique, and funny people we meet!
Peace&&Kisses,
Peachie

3 comments:

  1. Oooh! Put me! Put me! Let's see... I'm funny (Ask Molly for proof) and unique (Except for the fact that 1 million Picos copy mah look).

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOO HOO!!! FIRST FOLLOWER!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im PandaRobot. Check out mai blog! x3

    ReplyDelete